Monday, September 16, 2013

Bleeding - Natural Remedies

Natural Remedies To Stop Bleeding

While any excessive or unusual bleeding is certainly a medical emergency, herbs can also be very effective for bleeding from a wide variety of causes. Check out the home remedies bleeding below.



Traditionally these anti-hemorrhagic herbs are called styptics. Indeed, their unique ability to both prevent and arrest bleeding should make them part of every emergency kit. Botanical medicines can work speedily for bleeding from injuries or wounds. They are also very effective for ruptures of capillaries or small veins in the nose, gums or around hemorrhoids.


Several herbs are particularly effective as a compress, wash or lotion for these types of external bleedings, especially calendula, St. John’s wort and witch hazel. These vulnerary herbs also have the advantage of accelerating wound healing, while being antiseptic. Additionally, herbs rich in collagen-building nutrients, bioflavonoids and vitamin C can strengthen blood vessels to prevent excess bruising or bleeding. Other plants are effective for internal bleeding as well, affecting organs that include the stomach, intestines and bronchial tubes. Geranium, lesser periwinkle and lady’s mantle are good examples. Excess menstrual bleeding (menorrhagia) or bleeding between periods (metrorrhagia) require attention and specific herbs such as trillium and shepherd’s purse. Naturally, any underlying causes of bleeding, such as hormonal imbalance, need to be discovered and dealt with.

Home remedies Bleeding


Home remedies Bleeding 1: Calendula**—Marigold/Calendula officinalis
• Stops bleeding from wounds, or from the scalp, mouth or gums.
• For external use on wounds, scrapes, cuts. Antiseptic and disinfectant, while accelerating tissue healing and prevents secondary infection.

Home remedies Bleeding 2: Cayenne***—Capsicum frutescens
• Extract or powder applied externally stops bleeding in small wounds.
• Speeds healing by improving circulation and has antiseptic effects.
• Capsules or tea reduce internal bleeding. Useful for nosebleeds.

Home remedies Bleeding 3: Geranium**—Cranesbill/Geranium maculatum
• An astringent and styptic; decreases clotting time in external wounds.
• Especially for bleeding in the digestive tract, including stomach ulcers,
bleeding and diarrhea in irritable bowel syndrome or Crohn’s disease.
• May also be used in excess menstrual or vaginal bleeding.

Home remedies Bleeding 4: Lady’s Mantle*—Alchemilla vulgaris
• Promotes blood coagulation and is a strong astringent for internal bleeding, heavy menstrual flow or bloody diarrhea.
• Useful as a rinse after dental surgery or as a douche for vaginitis.

Home remedies Bleeding 5: Lesser Periwinkle**—Vinca minor
• Astringent/styptic for internal bleeding, bloody diarrhea or heavy menses.
• Reduces bleeding from nose, gums, mouth or after tooth extractions.
• Useful for arteriosclerosis and insufficient blood flow to the brain.

Home remedies Bleeding 6: Raspberry Leaf*—Rubus idaeus
• Traditional use to prevent or treat bleeding during pregnancy or labor.
• Used to stop bleeding from skin ulcers, wounds, gums or sore throat.
• An effective astringent used to treat conjunctivitis, diarrhea, vaginitis.

Home remedies Bleeding 7: Shepherd’s Purse***—Thlaspi bursa pastoris
• A strong styptic; stops bleeding from external wounds, nosebleeds.
• Internally for bloody diarrhea and dysentery or urinary tract bleeding.
• Used for heavy uterine bleeding during or between menses or due to fibroids, miscarriage, menopause or post-partum bleeding.


Home remedies Bleeding 8: St. John’s Wort***—Hypericum perfoliatum
• Stops bleeding from injuries and open wounds, puncture wounds, abrasions, irritated gums or hemorrhoids (take internally and externally).
• Internally: effective for various kinds of bleeding or bleeding tendency.
• Externally: antiseptic and antiviral, speeds healing of wounds, burns.

Home remedies Bleeding 9: Trillium***—Birthroot/Trillium erectum or pratense
• Excellent for excess bleeding associated with fibroids, too frequent or prolonged periods, bleeding between periods or uterine prolapse.
• Specific benefit for excess blood loss during menopause.
• Uterine tonic; relieves pain in the back, hip and pelvis.

Home remedies Bleeding 10: Witch liazel***—Hamamehs virginiana
• Apply to wounds, cuts, nosebleeds, or for injury to veins, eyes.
• Good for chronic effects of trauma, for bruising; relieves pain, soreness.
• Stops bleeding, prevents infection, promotes healing in ragged wounds.

Home remedies Bleeding 11: Yarrow***—Achillea millefolium
• An astringent healing herb, effective for hemorrhage from wounds, internal injuries, hemorrhoids, after surgery or childbirth, nosebleed.
• Internal use to staunch bleeding from lungs, bladder, bowels, uterus.
• Specifically benefits endometriosis, bleeding from varicose veins.
Note: Other astringents that arrest bleeding include oak, bistort and plantain. For hormone-related bleeding, consider vitex, rnaca and especially clong quai to regulate menses.

More Information

From the digestive tract and anus: consume psyllium husks, radishes, cinquefoil

Externally: ash gourd, cayenne pepper, lemon, papaya and tea can help to stop bleeding


10 comments:

Unknown said...

No matter how much careful we walk and play, it is sometimes unavoidable and we unfortunately have these unwanted and painful abrasions. Although children are usually more prone to these kinds of abrasions but overall, regardless of our age or domain we work in, all of us are equally likely to get them. All we can do is to make their healing as fast as possible. And for that only and only some Ayurvedic Remedies for Abrasions are helpful.

Unknown said...


Alzheimer is the most common disease around the world. It is a long time disease and there is no hard cure for this disease.

We can control and manage it but not cure it completely. We serve to you the best Home Remedies For Alzheimer which is work completly and there is no

any side effects. We can remove it by using only Natural Remedies. Just using these remedies and you have a great response.

Unknown said...


Angina is chest pain or discomfort that occurs if an area of your heart muscle doesn't get enough oxygen-rich blood. Angina

may feel like pressure or squeezing in your chest. The pain also can occur in your shoulders, arms, neck, jaw, or back.

Angina pain may even feel like indigestion. So we suggest you Home Remedies For Angina without any side effects.

Unknown said...


Atherosclerosis is a disease in which plaque builds up inside your arteries. Arteries are blood vessels that carry oxygen-

rich blood to your heart and other parts of your body. It can affect any artery in the body. We suggest you the best Home Remedies For

Arteriosclerosis
which is work effectively. Just try it and take care.

Anonymous said...

Brain is the most important part of our body. Hemorrhage in brain can damage your nervous system and may result in bleeding in the surrounding areas of the brain. I read a lot about it and luckily found some sites that were providing treatment options for this condition which include Natural Home Remedies for Brain Hemorrhage . They have the ability to slow down the effects of brain hemorrhage. Additionally, you can also try Ayurvedic Remedies for Brain Hemorrhage for getting better results.

Unknown said...

Burns can be anything from a minor irritation to a life-threatening emergency. If a burn is not too serious, it's possible to treat it with Natural Home Remedies for Burns . Some months ago, my hand was burnt due to minor accident while cooking. I could not understand what to do, then my mother told me about the Ayurvedic Remedies for burns that gave me quick relief from the pain and removed the marks too. Unfortunately, if you face this situation, you can try these remedies for better results.

monika love said...

I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email attach to my post. Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

Beatrice Hatton said...

What a Miraculous Recovery!!!
I will always remember you on this day Dr
I was totally convinced before I could finished you medicine prepared for me for my Herpes. By Dr. Odey Abang,
It was actually a sad incident and a painful soles still appearing and was still using the ancylovia ..
All I was concerned was the perfect cure. Went to seerch about natural remedies for Herpes, then, I came across a comment of a lady who posted how she was cured from 7 years diagnosed of herpes and and much others with Dr. Odey Abang.
I thought about it and decided to try for my health. I was willing to pay anything to get cured.
Surprising, my cures came just as soon as I purchased his herbal remedies and sent to me through the DHL.
I was guid by the doctor on how to apply.
I felt so relieved a couple of days I used the medicine and could understand the reaction each time I took in the medicine.
On my last bottle, I was totally convinced, I could see no sole in me and my habitat was good for my taste.
I went to the hospital and my doctor confirmed me herpes negative. It's over a month now still showing negative.
This is my life story and I'm using this to thank all those posting about Dr. Odey Abang for his cures and help for total cures
His medicine are very effective, 100% qurantee with active immune booster.
Contact him directly

Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

for you're cure to
Herpes, HIV/Aids, Diabetes, infertility, irregular mesturatio, Fibroid, etc

Christina N. said...

I found out, that taking herbal treatment is the best to get rid of hpv as soon as i feel the symptoms of hpv is appearing, i took the healing process by contacting Dr onokun for natural treatment it works wonders, amazingly ever since I had the herbal treatment i have not feel these horrible disease anymore and my doc told me the virus is gone, i am glad i finally got cured out from this horrible disease. every hpv or herpes patients should also get in touch with this herbalist Dr to get ride of these disease forever his email address; dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com 

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes